Solar street light wireless intelligent monitoring system consists of control center, concentrator, solar wireless collectors and solar street light controller. Via GPRS network and less than 1G-band wireless communication technology, you can remotely monitor and control your solar street light systems, like checking real-time status of street light, turning on/off the light, changing light output power, viewing/analyzing historical data and so on.
- Support three monitoring methods, such as global monitoring, map monitoring and real-time monitoring. View the street light on/off, the solar controller status, the battery status, the charge and discharge status and specific parameters anytime.
- Support remotely setting parameter function: it can set parameter for the street lights in any controller or all the area.
- Support remotely setting load switch function: it can set the load switch for the street lights in any controller or all the area.
- Support user-defined timing task: it can be built variety of timing tasks and strategy control for the street lights in any or all the area.
- Support fault alarm function: the monitoring system will send email to users about fault lamp in the first time.
- Support historical data record and query function: the monitoring system can save the data of real time monitoring, and it also can search and export historical data based on timer.
- Support data statistical analysis function: the monitoring system can achieve curve comparison between power generated and power consumed based on day, month or year.
- Support user-defined right management function: improve flexibility of user right management.
- Support the upgrade function and lifelong maintenance of software.
|Centralized controller||Input: DC9-36V
Service qty: 200PCS
|Solar Panel||60WP Poly-Crystalline|
over charging/discharging protection
|Data cable||4 meters|
|Solar intelligent monitoring software|
|Server Computer and other devices|